Everyone: You can’t say these words: ‘Touch me, yo, man, and baby.’
Heechul: WHAT?! That’s like 90% of my English vocabulary!


Advertisement


CLICK ON MY NUFFANG ADS, LOVES!
its pop-out page, wont affect you while reading my blog ^^




Click to visit Bigeyebrow, International Korean idol merchandises store. (:



Rella's Petals & undead



Yian Ni; Yian; Missyhamster; 우옌니은미
Featured photo~♡. hahahaha!
UFO to my profile!
M-A-I-L ;


Be mine

  • Good grades for N lvl [화이팅!]
  • Go to Korea 2009 & migrate to korea when i grow up :P
  • Meet Kim Hee Chul, Gdragon, Micky, taecyeon, suhoon(white).
  • SuperJunior, TVXQ,FTI, SHINEE,WG,BOA, Xing concert
  • SS501 concert[dec!]
  • Lollipop/haptic phone :D
  • Driving licence
  • Nissan march (pink? or blue?)
  • Grad, Work, Earn lots of money !

  • updated on: 11june, 9:24PM


    Featured video

    2NE1, female bigbang.
    performing big bang's song - last farewell.
    awesome performance!





    follow follow me

      follow me on Twitter



      Chit-chat

      Hello! Spammers will not be entertained :D

      People with no blog, tags will be replied here.
      People with blog, tags will be replied in ur blog or in my post ! :D

      !
      ^CLICK ON ABV PIC & TAG ME HERE!^





      There you go

      thanks ;

      designer : CRUSHthespeaker
      Blog : 53-percent
      edited : Me
      PROFILE
      월요일, 5월 01, 2006




      Yian Ni; Yian; Missyhamster; 우옌니은미

      11th january is my big day {presents!} ,
      studing in a secondary school. im learning korean & love koreans. {LOL}
      I'm kimheechul's petals & undead since 2007. haha. (super fans~)
      I'm that fans of 2PM's cat & rain since 2008 till now(ok taecyeon! LeeJunHo!)
      But dont know if im AB? Hopefully i am okay! (heenim& taec's bloodtype)
      Love super fangirl of Superjunior, bigbang, tvxq, SS501, F.Tisland, 2NE1, wondergirls,
      2PM, taegoon, BOA, dambi, crownJ, hwangbo, jewelry, XING, Lee hyori, browneyegirls, shinee.
      and many many more ofcause, i couldnt remember so much at a time. :P
      so basically, i love all my idols more than anything elses.
      so if you were my friends and make fun of my idols, sorry - i wont give 'face'. (:
      For some reasons, i dont believe in true love that last long. (:
      Wanna be friends, just come. dont want, off you go - i'm like that in friendship.
      i will let people around me be happy with me as long as i am.
      when it's time to be serious, dont continue to play joke with me. i'll roar !
      I dislike liars(esp) and hate copycats, betrayers, hypocrite. Ya, typical human being kind.
      i don't like to repeat things again. I have good personality, i love to joke, i love to play.
      i have serious moodswing (same as heenim. Lol), so everything i go goes with my mood.
      but i have bad temper too - dont provoke me unnecessarily, can't guarantee that i wont do/say anything nasty even if you are my friends.
      i love lefthander a lot[hahah, abit weird ya?], and i hope to be one. im tried to learn but it sucks ): its getting better ! ;D
      & i'm terrified of 'flying objects' NOT UFO OK! {hahahha-.-}
      i'm friendly &even though i feels hungry but i wont eat you, feel free to chat with me. hehes :B
      Too many things to write, find out the rest yourself ! :P
      -
      Dont like me or my site?
      Your problem, best to f* off from here then !

      4:24 오후


      Top.